Northern California Civil Litigation Attorney Helps Clients With a Wide Range of Legal Disputes
Experienced litigator in Sacramento handles business law, trusts and estates, intellectual property and real estate matters
Located in Sacramento, Ullrich Law Firm has been helping clients throughout Northern California obtain the best possible results in their cases since 1992. With more than three decades of experience, including 20 years as a United States Marine Corps JAG officer, I offer clients high-quality legal services and dependable representation in a number of practice areas. I provide aggressive advocacy in business and civil matters and advise on estate planning concerns, intellectual property issues and tax law. No matter how challenging the legal matter you’re facing, I strive to move you toward an effective resolution.
An innovative thinker and business law authority providing skilled counsel
I am committed to handling my clients’ cases with the utmost skill and attention to detail. My clients can be assured that they have an attorney on their side who:
- Possesses knowledge of relevant courts — I have extensive experience litigating civil matters and commercial cases in California state and federal courts, as well as in the federal courts of appeals.
- Has familiarity with applicable laws — As an experienced attorney, I possess comprehensive knowledge concerning the relevant laws in highly nuanced practice areas, including intellectual property, construction law and tax law.
- Works one-on-one with clients — It is my goal to ensure that each client receives individualized attention for estate planning and real estate matters. I will work with you to develop a tailored strategy to help you meet your objectives.
Regardless of the complexity of the legal issue you may be facing, I am dedicated to working tirelessly to achieve a positive outcome.
Reliable representation for commercial litigation, breaches of contract, probate, tax law and more
I provide diligent representation in the following practice areas:
- Civil litigation — I assist clients with finding solutions for civil litigation matters and represent them in related court proceedings.
- Business law — Whether they are dealing with commercial and construction disputes such as alleged breaches of contract or some other conflict, I work with clients to help resolve various business law issues.
- Trusts and estates — I provide guidance in trusts and estates matters, including drafting wills and trusts. I also represent clients in probate ligation.
- Intellectual property — Whether you’re facing a trademark, copyright or patent infringement issue, I can help make sure your intellectual property rights are protected.
- Tax law — As an experienced tax attorney, I assist clients with navigating the complexities of this area of law and offer strategic advice to individuals and businesses.
- Real estate — I advise clients on all aspects of real estate matters, from contract drafting to closing, and represent them in any related litigation.
- Appellate advocacy — If you are looking to challenge a court’s decision or uphold one, I will review the record of your case and provide skilled appellate advocacy in a court of appeal.
I make sure every client understands their legal rights and remedies and advise them of any potential long-term consequences in their cases.
Contact a knowledgeable California civil litigation attorney for a consultation
Ullrich Law Firm in Sacramento provides capable and skillful representation at hourly rates for clients in Northern California for a variety of civil, commercial and business law matters. Call 916-942-9385 or contact me online to schedule a consultation.